Indian Meat Science Association (IMSA) with its head quarters located at National Research Centre on Meat, Hyderabad brings together meat animal/poultry producers, meat scientists, meat processors, meat exporters and all other involved in research, training and extension related to meat science and technology in India.
In order to realise the power of meat and meat products in 21st century, several Institutions and Industries are working with sizeable number of scientists, faculty members and students on various aspects of meat science viz, novel meat sources, meat sustainability, animal welfare and slaughter, muscle biology and biochemistry, microbiology and chemical hazards, advanced preservation techniques, by-products utilization, value addition, packaging, meat based functional foods and also on specific hot topics important to the industry. Read More..
IMSA Awards 2022 Application
- IMSA Allanasons Young Scientist Award 2022
- IMSA Awards 2022
- IMSA Dr. Karmegam Dushyanthan Award 2022
- IMSA Dr.B.D.Sharma Best Teacher Award 2022
- IMSA Dr.B.N.Kowale Award for Best Masters Thesis 2022
- IMSA Dr.T.R.K. Murthy Best Researcher Award 2022
- IMSA Fellow 2022
- IMSA Prof. K. Sudhakar Reddy Award for JMS Best Paper 2022
- IMSA Dr.Sureshkumar Memorial Travel Grant Award 2022
OUR CORPORATE MEMBERS
- Allana (FRIGERIO CONSERVA ALLANA LTD.)